Monday, July 12, 2010

New Segment: This Week in 40K Podcasting




So over the last few months I have been watching my Google Analytics for this blog and it would appear that the posts I do that receive the most hits and largest reader interest are those that refer to podcasts. 40K Radio mostly, but podcasts none the less. Funny huh?

So, then it occurred to me that there really isn't a comprehensive site out there that reports on the news, reviews or goings on in the podcast world. A site where you can go to hear some reviews of the shows, analysis, comments, or just plain reporting on what is out there.

So my readers have spoken and I am answering. Starting this week, Fridays (more or less) will be my "This Week in 40K Podcasting: segment here I list what podcasts I have listened to, my thoughts on those podcast, reviews, news in the 40K Podcast world, and contest reports.

So I have to get my butt in gear and listen to some podcasts! I am looking to you, the readers to tell me about podcasts I have not heard of yet and give them a try. Right now my criteria is 40K only. I know that there are a few casts out there the do war gaming, with 40K being in the mix. For now I am going to not review them at this time. But podcast like Dice Like Thunder, 11th Company, The Independent Characters, The WarBanner, Imperial Vox Cast, 40K Warcasting are my main focus. Got another gem of a podcast out there you want reviewed... drop me a line and I'll start listening and reporting!

So, here's to the Podcasts and off with the reviews!

Thanks Guys!

4 comments:

  1. Check out the Gamers Lounge podcast. It's a great show.

    http://gamerslounge.coda.net/

    Although I may be considered biased, as I am on the show as a guest this week. ;-)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Big Jim

    Yeah, I am listening to you as I write this. That Codex you made is available for download on your blog, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes on the left column of the blog.

    Here is the direct link.

    http://www.box.net/shared/1eod1ek8z1

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man.... gonna give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete